The 30th Annual Pacific Coast Research Conference (PCRC) will be held Feb. 17-19, 2022, at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort in Coronado, California. We are optimistic that 2022's PCRC will be in-person, and we will continue to use any and all health precautions during the meeting. Please add these dates in your calendars.
News on 2022 PCRC will be shared to subscribers to PCRC's mailing list correspondence. Not subscribed yet? Please email email@example.com to join.
About the Conference:
This is an annual research meeting typically held on the West Coast in mid-winter. It is for researchers concerned about teaching, learning, and schooling for students with mild to moderate disabilities. PCRC is a unique research meeting, characterized by intensity and informality. The meeting runs from Thursday evening until Saturday night; sessions are two hours in length. PCRC is distinguished by the high quality of research presented, an informality that promotes effective and vigorous participation and interaction, and an opportunity to discuss controversial topics or works in progress.
2022 PCRC Call for Proposals:
The Call for Proposals for 2022 PCRC will open on Monday, June 28, and will remain open through 11:59 p.m. CT Friday, Sept. 10.
NEW THIS YEAR: Presenters can edit completed abstract submissions up to the Sept. 10 deadline. Please do not resubmit your abstract. Contact Elizabeth Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance if needed.
2022 PCRC Key Dates:
Please visit back often for more information as it becomes available, and be sure you are subscribed to the PCRC mailing list.
- Monday, June 28, 2021: Call for Proposals opens for 2022 PCRC posters and panels. Additional information found here:
- 11:59 p.m. CT Friday, Sept. 10, 2021: Call for Proposals portals close.
- Monday, Oct. 11, 2021: Registration for 2022 PCRC opens at $400 Early Bird registration rate.
- 11:59 p.m. CT Friday, Nov. 12, 2021: Early Bird registration rate ends.
- Registrations must be completed and fee paid before this deadline to receive the Early Bird rate.
- Unpaid registrations will be edited to increased registration rate after Nov. 12.
- Saturday, Nov. 13, 2021: Registration rate increases to $475.
- 11:59 p.m. CT Dec. 3, 2021: Registration closes for 2022 PCRC.
- All incomplete/unpaid registrations must be completed and paid before this deadline.
- Presenters who have not registered AND paid by Dec. 3 will have their presentations removed from the PCRC schedule.
- There will be no onsite registration at 2022 PCRC.
To join the mailing list so that you will automatically receive updates on the Pacific Coast Research Conference, please email email@example.com.
If you wish to share an announcement with the mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request along with any related deadlines to consider, URLs, and attachments. Non-conference-related information (e.g. faculty job postings, academic journal CfPs) is collected and sent around once a month to limit email frequency. If you wish to be removed from the non-conference-related mailing list, please let Elizabeth Turner know by emailing the PCRC email address above.
Mark Your Calendars! Future PCRC Dates:
- PCRC 2022: Feb. 17-19, 2022
- PCRC 2023: Feb. 2-4, 2023
If you must cancel your registration for the 2022 conference, PCRC will refund your registration fee in full if requests are received by 11:59 p.m. CT/9:59 p.m. PT Friday, Dec. 31, 2021. No refunds will be made after that date.