The 30th Annual Pacific Coast Research Conference (PCRC) will be held Feb. 17-19, 2022, at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort in Coronado, California. We are optimistic that 2022's PCRC will be in-person, and we will continue to use any and all health precautions during the meeting. Please add these dates in your calendars.
NOTE: Registration for 2022 PCRC is now closed.
UPDATE: Proof of full vaccination from COVID-19 is required to attend 2022 PCRC. This includes all PCRC attendees and registered guests. Registrants can upload a copy of vaccination documentation when they complete their PCRC registration. Those who have NOT submitted proof of vaccination by the Dec. 15 registration deadline will have their registration cancelled and any paid registration fees refunded minus a small processing fee. Contact PCRC conference chair Chris Lemons or PCRC conference manager Elizabeth Turner with any questions.
For assistance booking or changing your reservation at the Loews Coronado, call Guest Services at 800-235-6397.
Poster presenters: Poster boards will be 36 inches tall by 48 inches wide. Please print your posters to fit these boards. We will provide the boards and the binder clips to attach your poster to the board. There will be poster sessions on Thursday and Friday nights, Feb. 17 and 18. T
PCRC Schedules: The poster session schedule and panel schedule have been sent out to the 2022 PCRC registration list and will be posted here on the PCRC website as well as abstracts and a digital PCRC program book closer to the conference.
News on 2022 PCRC will be shared to subscribers to PCRC's mailing list correspondence. Not subscribed yet? Please email email@example.com to join.
About the Conference:
This is an annual research meeting typically held on the West Coast in mid-winter. It is for researchers concerned about teaching, learning, and schooling for students with mild to moderate disabilities. PCRC is a unique research meeting, characterized by intensity and informality. The meeting runs from Thursday evening until Saturday night; sessions are two hours in length. PCRC is distinguished by the high quality of research presented, an informality that promotes effective and vigorous participation and interaction, and an opportunity to discuss controversial topics or works in progress.
2022 PCRC Key Dates:
Please make a note of these registration deadlines, and be sure you are subscribed to the PCRC mailing list.
- Week of Oct. 25, 2021: Registration for 2022 PCRC opens at $400 Early Bird registration rate.
- 11:59 p.m. PT Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021: Early Bird registration rate ends.
- Registrations must be completed and fee paid before this deadline to receive the Early Bird rate.
- Unpaid registrations will be edited to increased registration rate after Nov. 30.
- Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2021: Registration rate increases to $450.
- 11:59 p.m. PT Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2021: Registration closes for 2022 PCRC.
- All incomplete/unpaid registrations must be completed and paid before this deadline.
- Presenters who have not registered AND paid by Dec. 15 will have their presentations removed from the PCRC schedule.
- Registrants who have not shown proof of COVID-19 vaccination by this date will have their registration cancelled and any paid fees refunded minus a small processing fee.
- There will be no onsite registration at 2022 PCRC.
To join the mailing list so that you will automatically receive updates on the Pacific Coast Research Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to share an announcement with the mailing list, please email email@example.com with your request along with any related deadlines to consider, URLs, and attachments. Non-conference-related information (e.g. faculty job postings, academic journal CfPs) is collected and sent around once a month to limit email frequency. If you wish to be removed from the non-conference-related mailing list, please let Elizabeth Turner know by emailing the PCRC email address above.
Mark Your Calendars! Future PCRC Dates:
- PCRC 2022: Feb. 17-19, 2022
- PCRC 2023: Feb. 2-4, 2023
If you must cancel your registration for the 2022 conference, PCRC will refund your registration fee in full if requests are received by 11:59 p.m. CT/9:59 p.m. PT Friday, Dec. 31, 2021. Refunds after that date will not be issued.
If the unlikely event that the conference is cancelled, PCRC will issue refunds of registration fees only. Guests are responsible for managing their own travel, food, and lodging.
Please reach out to Elizabeth Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.